Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sometimes,

you cant ask how, why, or even 'where can I wear these to', you just have to wear them anywhere.

Wore these out and I really felt like Kanye in them. Somebody tried to tell me something......but it sounded like mumbling, OW. These are my newest best friends. I *REALLY* felt like She-Ra in these. Very structural and they kind of remind me of my Salvation Army Endtables with the 90 degree angle cutout wedge  and all.

Pelle Moda Ponder

DSCN3048

DSCN3068
 Pelle Moda - Ponder
I think I want to marry these wedges.

3 comments:

Manecoarse said...

Oh, I understand your desire to want to marry those shoes. They are all of that and then some!!!

eusouamo said...

....thanks Ms. Manecourse. I need some more sewing inspiration from you too!

agnes said...

OMG, elles sont MAGNIFIQUES