Saturday, September 25, 2010

I want a cigarette.

This is a diary entry regarding my love for squares, smokes, cigarettes.  Well, I quit smoking a little over a year ago....I stopped counting days after a while.  It was just something that had to be done.  I think those things were giving me asthma, lol. Whatever side effect they had, I was slowly getting them all, pretty much. But BOY DO I MISS THEM.  I think I snap off more frequently now that i don't smoke, which is a travesty because I'm actually a laid back person.  Did I mention that i love dragging on cigarettes as smoke drifts away from my nostrils. Just great!  But since I've got my breath back and my metabolism seems to be leveling out, I can't go back.
ANYWAY, I think shoes have been the most 1/2 way healthy distraction I've engaged in. So, here's to the cigarettes that I won't be smoking AND to the shoes that I haven't purchased yet. 
Thursday was such a beautiful day/night. Bye summer. This time forreal, I guess:

No comments: