Sunday, March 27, 2011

velvet goes with everything,

This week, it does. My velvet was so nice, had to wear it twice in one week.
To work:
004picnikfile_BUbLbX
Dorothy Perkins dress
 Enzo Boots
Thrifted Velvet Blazer
And a coupla scarves
I got a chance to go to a Teedra Moses Concert! I have been anticipating her return to Chicago for a long time, so it was heaven to hear homegirl sing. Love her.
Now, leggings or jeans? This wind is no punk right now, so I just went with the jeans. I am usually not an advocate for wearing leggings as bottoms, but the one night I just felt like getting my Gaga on and going bottomless the wind wouldn't let me. So jeans it was. And I'm a sucker for having only 1 or 2 pairs of heels that strike my fancy and WEARING them until they have to be resoled. So, the boots are my usual Very Volatile. The skirt I wore as a top? Yeah, I did it. To be honest I'm not really a fan of skirts. Dresses, YES. Skirts, enhhh most times. But this is my favorite skirt. HA.
016011
023030026
Chan Luu skirt
H&M leather belt
Old Navy legging jeans
Hat from Carsons
Very Volatile boots with wood heel
And my infamous thrifted blazer
023Yay Teedra!

5 comments:

Manecoarse said...

Oh, Iove the hat, skirt as top, belt, leggings combo. Adorable. H&M has some of the best accessories.

eusouamo said...

Thank ya. and I have been living in H&M lately

NyaRichii said...

I love love love that blazer! Oh and that is a really nice pic too!

taio said...

superb

Juanette said...

Yep, great look, I loves that hat!