Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My outfit in pieces.

I'm posting this outfit in pieces today.  I had to get a tad bit creative to keep my laid back outfit a tad bit interesting.  The silk scarf is a remnant piece of a poncho from about 2005.  Remember when ponchos were in high gear?  I had about five in my repertoire. I still have 3, but two of those ponchos are currently multi-purpose scarves.  This is one of them, bowed and hanged.

DSCN1965
DSCN1968
DSCN1978

DSCN1972DSCN1965

Utility skinnies are Old navy again, sweater Old navy and top is Forever.  And these boots are a favorite of mine and I continually get compliments on them.  The color is what's most attractive about them to me.  They have a skin tone yellow leather look. I kind of want to know what they would look like wedged to give me at least 3 more inches, but they actually work very well with winter conditions here while maintaining some cuteness about the foot area.  If Volatile starts making cute shoes consistently, I might have to invest in stock.


DSCN1986
DSCN1981

On another note, 59 degrees on Thursday! in Chicago? IN FEBRUARY? I think I might actually do the speed limit tomorrow in honor of the tropical like weather.

4 comments:

Manecoarse said...

I love your hair. Very classy.

eusouamo said...

Thank ya ma'am

agnes said...

très jolies photos, et j'adore tes bottes

Juanette said...

I like those boots as well, the color is phenom!