Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sandals and socks do not go together.

I cannot wait until socks and sandals go away......FAR away.  One day Imma wear a long sleeved turtleneck under a halter topped sundress and see what the outcome will be. Oh, its going to be HOT.  I will not swelter for fashion. No ma'am! no ma'am.
But I don't like ANYTHING all up on my skin in the summer. Pantyhose especially. I will roll them suckas off so quick and stick em in my purse if its hot enough. I wear them jammies out of necessity and warmth if its cold enough. Ok, I will wear them in the winter to be cute and show off and suffer being cold and itchy.

OH
HELL
NO

Oh LAWDY.
I have a gray hair.
I can't take this.
I didn't wanna die this way Lawid. This soon.
Im only 30. I know folx who've had gray hair in their 20's but dammit that wasn't me.
And my genes say I had another 10 years.
My whole life Ive had 1B(1B30 during the summer) deep dark brown  and
I can only imagine what number/letter combo gray is.
Nobody colors their hair gray though. Plat, maybe, gray....you know what it is some people who gray out their hair totally when they start graying.
I can't believe this.
This is too much
Goodnite dammit.

No comments: